Monday 24 June 2013

Well clearly the Procrastination Jumbie has got me!

Hello my little sweetlings,

It's happened again, I am procrastinating. I have not written a word in a month. I would love to say that I have been super busy performing Cardio-Thoraic surgery on little children in Africa, but that would be a lie ( sort of ). This is a part of my vicious cycle, I get struck by a brilliant (in my estimation) idea, begin to write feverishly and then it tapers off. Gah! And writing is what I am meant to do, I know it, but then my silly brain gets in the way and I end up here, sad in my office at work wishing for something that I need to work hard on to finish but not willing (or maybe able ) to put in the work. It may be my ADD acting up but I should just take my medication non? I envy people with nice orderly brains, but maybe is my brain was orderly I wouldn't be constantly struck with inspiration, But inspiration with out dedication is for naught! Oooh I like that, that was good. So anyway, here I am back again, giving it the old college try. Wish me luck and you may post words of inspiration to buoy me through all of this crap ( that I brought on myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment